Saturday, May 29, 2021

My Home Pantry: Feat. Lamby and Bunny

 Yea, my cookies came again and this time it sort of survived 2 days When I first told Lamby & Bunny I love their cookies, it seems they weren't too surprise because this is their best-selling item! It is $10 a bottle and comes sealed so it can last quite a while if you don't peel and take your first bite. It is made of reduced sugar so there ain't insanely sweet. You can taste some of the bitter cocoa.

They do corporate sales and bulk orders too so don't be too surprised if you receive them from me (if you are a friend) hehe on special occassions. This is actually my idea of a perfect cookie, which also explains why I try to support their business! :D (Read about my review on their brownies here!)


Also want to take the opportunity to share on their new launches! If you are into something savoury, try out the crunchy cornflakes($12)! It is Tom Yum flavoured and highly addictive. For people with a sweet-tooth, you might want to give the crunchy rolls (also $12) a go. I can't quite figure out what these rolls are made of but it received mixed reviews in the house. I like it, but the boys didn't...they thought the texture and taste wasn't something they are used to. 

Overall, these 2 items still can't beat the cookies (they are a signature for a reason). But if you wanna stock up your home pantry, these are still great snacks to add to the variety. Plus they are quite affordably priced. And if you use my quote "Chaa", you get to enjoy 10% OFF all munchies!

No comments:

Post a Comment