Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Maison 21G: Dual Scented Crayon

 It was truly quite the perfect gift for mother's day! We have a 30ml customised bottle already at home (read post here!) which sits quite nicely at the vanity area. I am rather pleased to know that Maison 21G has release a more portable packaging of (5ml * 5ml).

Like its name, it is only the size of a crayon and slips quite nicely into even the smallest clutch bag. For someone who can't really make up her mind, this crayon is perfect because you get 3 scents. You can pick 2 of your favourites and mix it up for a 3rd scent. Personally, I like the surprise element the 3rd scent gives.


To choose a scent that suits your personality, you can first do a test. Based on my test, I am "The Free Spirit". Most of the time, I don't really trust such things. But when I took a whiff of my mother's recommended scents. Oh gosh, I could barely take it! LOL!

Among the 8, I chose my favourite 2. They well split under "Chill and Relax", "Seduction", "Special Occassion" and "Work & Social". I would say I like 6 of the scents. Eventually, I chose Muguet Muse and Raspberry Redemption simply because I haven't quite smell any fragrance like this elsewhere. 


The dual crayon cost around $40 which I find it quite reasonable. It makes a very nice gift for friends/ colleagues too because of its lux looking packaging. Yes, I am still a sucker for pretty packaging!

No comments:

Post a Comment