Thursday, March 25, 2021

Fun for the young and old ft. Little Kaki

This post is so overdue because taking photos of our little one looking his best is tough LOL! Just so you know, we are proud to be an ambassador for Little Kaki because their stuff is totally our vibe. They have released a lot more items...and most of them are still quite up our alley. Today we will showcase 3 from their earlier series. 

1. Silicone Star Stack'em in Earth ($21.90)

This is one of their star products (no pun intended) and it is also my favourite because it is so versatile. We received this when he was about 3 months old (he is around 5 now). He did his first flip for this stacker when I moved it away during his bedtime (sadly I didn't manage to catch it). His motor grip wasn't that strong then so we mainly used it to teach him the different colours in English and Mandarin

Now that he is older, he is a lot more interested in the things around him. He can't stack yet but he picks and put them down or sometimes into his mouth. Although the silicone stacker was not made for chewing, the small stars do make quite a good teether. Eagle-eyed readers would notice the stacker in the backdrop in some of my reviews. When my child isn't using it, this little stacker does make quite a nice home decor. :P

2. Winkey Pacifier Case in Sage ($14.90)

My child doesn't use his pacifier now, but it wasn't like this before. He had a leap around the 3rd/ 4th month and the nights were terrible. He was used to this particular pacifier and somehow the pacifier was always missing. This case was so handy that time cos we clipped it to him at home or the carrier/ stroller when we are out. No more hide-and-seek whew!

But somehow he just didn't want his pacifier anymore now, but this case is no white elephant. The case does has other uses such as a grab-toy. We use it as a distraction during meal times. We would dangle it above him or clip it to the side of the rocker. He would fiddle with it and believe it or not, my the Hubs and I actually can have a proper conversation and meal together. It still works well as a carrier toy cos it is really light-weight and there are no "carrier-toys" in the market...hehe!

3. Poop-Seek-Kool - Space and Beyond in Grey ($15.90)

My friend told me sometimes she get things for herself more than her child. This is probably one of such thing that would belong into that category. In my defence, I initially wanted to use them to make icy breastmilk popsicle for the little one when he is teething. But I guess the Hubs and I couldn't wait. We made chocolate milk popsicle for ourselves instead.

I have to admit this is quite a fuss-free sort of fun and it is nice to de-stress eating ice and watching TV while baby is asleep. We probably will be making some space jellies to share with our guests during our housewarming too. When baby is older, I am sure we will be sharing this toy with him. Meanwhile, let Daddy and Mummy have a bit of fun first :P

No comments:

Post a Comment