Sunday, October 21, 2018

Hang it with Wonderlust

I have to say overall I was a pretty darn lazy bride. But if you want to do some DIY for your wedding and save some money, let me recommend you to Wonderlust Events. Actually, Wonderlust Events does a whole array of deco services. But for my wedding, I only got some basic items from them and modify them myself.

Honestly, my art isn't that fantastic. But my brother and father have super strong aesthetics sense (I think art is only inherited by the males in my family). One of the items I received was the solemisation chair hangers. With some self-made ribbons and flowers, he made it cute and presentable.


A lot of my friends told me, fathers usually don't play that active roles in wedding and that my father was very special. So, this was what he contributed for the wedding. On the day itself, he was caught admiring his work and taking grainy photos of the solemisation chairs using his handphone lol!

The colour of the chair hangers are quite neutral, so there is really a lot of room to play around. You could go for something more sweet and dainty like mine. Actually DIY isn't that tough. You just have to make the effort to pop by Diaso and buy flowers and ribbons and you can vamp these simple chair hangers to your dream hangers. And you get to keep them after your wedding!


The other item we got from Wonderlust Events is the wedding hangers. They are simple, looks good and useable. Initially, I wanted to use this to hang my white wedding gown. However, my selected gown was kinda of heavy and we were unsure whether the hangers could take the weight. So we used the hangers provided by the gown vendors for the gowns that day.

And we saved this customised hanger for my kua. As the ribbon is white, it compliments any coloured gown perfectly. It is a pretty good buy, because even after the wedding, you can still enjoy the hangers. Now, we use the hangers for our clothes and they make every dress of mine and jacket of my husband 2 times more lux. Guess, love should be hung out for all to see :P (No pun intended)

No comments:

Post a Comment