Thursday, July 14, 2022

Mini Indoor Playground at Hillion Mall: Kinderbabyz


Being a parent now basically indirectly means we are always on the lookout for places we can "dump" the kids. Haha, kidding. Sometimes, the husband and I need a breather. So we do like indoor play areas. Because the area is curated (which means it is safe for the child) and there is usually a variety of activities for them to try out

So Kinderbabyz at Hillion Mall has a Hinoki Pit. Since we were around the vicinity, we decided to bring the little one there. Beside Kinderbabyz, I noticed there was a nail palour which I was super tempted to get my nails done while the kid played (I am sure many Mums must feel the same way too.)


Kinderbabyz isn't huge but big enough to keep my son occupied. I like that it charges in 30 mins block at a very affordable rate of $7 (there are some discounts if you go for a longer stretch). The hinoki pit is filled with lots of treasures such as balls, rings, macaroons, bowls etc. I passed my son a shovel and he basically started sitting at a corner digging/ accumulating the hinoki wood. In fact, he did that most of the time. It probably fascinated him because this was something we didn't have at home.

It is more of an open-play imagination concept. The older kids would use the hinoki wood as sand. Some of the girls were more interested in the cooking station, digging out various food items from the pit. I introduced my son to the ring and soon he was ringing me LOL. 


Apart from the pit, there are also some merchandise which you can shop there. Some of the toys were really interesting, but we didn't get anything on the spot because they have an online store which makes purchasing easier (don't really like carrying items now the the tummy is getting bigger).

Separately, Kinderbabyz offers party services which you can rent their pits/ order goodie bags etc. I have to admit that caught my eye because we are planning some events for #1 and #2 birthdays (Hit us up if you are in the party line and want to collaborate). Oh, before I forget, do remember to pack a pair of socks for your little one. Tip: I always put a pair in his going out bag for surprise visits to indoor play areas. *winks*

No comments:

Post a Comment