Thursday, April 11, 2019

Family Graduation Photo with Serangoon Broadway



Have you done your family Grad Shot? After waiting for god knows how many donkey years, my bro finally graduated. And so, we felt it was a bit about time to take a full family grad shot before I grow old and look ugly (Yup, that's literally what my Dad said *roll eyes max*)

So we went down to Serangoon Broadway to have it done. I am sure most of you also have your family grad shots taken by this studio. Personally, I think they are monopolising the whole market since they are the official photo studios for the local universities. But I have to admit their shop looks kinda of dope. Everywhere is instaworthy. You can't take any of your own photos within the studio, but you sure can snap your own shots around the studio...hehe.


I was quite happy to take these photos because all of us didn't graduate at the same time so we didn't have the chance to see everyone in our grad. gowns. I definitely never seen my parents in their grad. gown. And my father, being epic, never bothered to wear his gown during his time. So this was his first time wearing his gown. Oh my! Haha.

The photos actually turned out quite well but we ordered something too big for our liking and now we have no place to hang it in the house. I know right, what's wrong with us?!? Haha. Some money saving tip, buy the package early and you can get that rate at that time. Like wedding banquets, the cost of these photos get inflated year-on-year man. Gulp. You can always email me if you need any more advice and I can check in with my Dad cos haha...he being the most excited handled the liaising :P

No comments:

Post a Comment