Thursday, June 13, 2019

Luvpurple Collection: Making girls happy


Lately, life has been stressful and so to make life more cheery, I have been getting a lot of packages. Much to my delight and the chagrin of my family. But hey, the packages contain good stuff ok. And one of them contain lovely lanyards, keychains and hairclips!

My recent life motivation quote has been "we all need a bit of magic". I have to admit my style is swaying towards whimsical, colourful and dreamy. I guess the next few packages will be exuding such vibes too. :D


I guess it is pretty obvious that all these items are customised. And I love how they fit me to the T. Rainbows, unicorns and pineapples. Everything I love. The only issue that is troubling me now is what do I hang them on...Just to share a bit more, these beauties are handmade from Luvpurple Collection.

Personally, I love all their designs cos it is so colourful and instantly makes everything feel so much better. :) You can opt for something simple like the pineapple, or bring it up a notch with customised stars (like my rainbow lanyard, zoom in to see, they are so darn cute) or just add it alphabet charms :D Gah...my only grouse is that there is no design on the other side of the strap, otherwise these babies are peeerrrfffeect!


Lucky me also got some pretty kawaii hairclips to go along. At first sight I really love the pom-pom clips and the lacy ribbon clip. But you know what, I totally can't pull off the pom-pom one hahaha...cos I not cute enough. Shall save it for a baby girl (if I ever have one).

The lacey one does make me look quite dainty, but I have to say the brown clip, though plain, is very easy to pull off. <3 <3 <3. If you have a lady to cheer up, do check out Luvpurple Collection. It brings the little girl out in them because it is just so difficult to not gush at something so delightful!

No comments:

Post a Comment