Monday, August 19, 2019

SGCC 2019: Not to be missed


Are you guys ready? It has been awhile since I went for the SGCC and this year seems rather interesting. Apart from the usual cosplay, collectibles and comics, there will also be a gaming arena...wow wow wow. I am not much of a gamer. But I am sure there will be pretty good deals for the Hubs. :P

This year the price seems a little higher than before (above $20). I am guessing that there must be quite a bit of surprise this year given the price point. In case you don't know, the last few times I went, there are always last minute vendors and events that throw out great deals/ freebies.   


Some of the artists that will be there include Tik Ka from East. Excited. I actually follow him on Instagram for a while and finally I might get a chance to meet him and maybe pick a piece of his artwork home. Hopefully, there will be some good discounts that day. *Bright eyes*

Will definitely be there this time round. :) Now it is time to save some money till the big day. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment