Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Handmade by Cheesebraid


Hi guys, its earrings again. I am guessing by now you are grumbling "gal, you only have one pair of ears, how many earrings do you need?" I have figured out by now earrings make or break the look. So there is really no harm getting more. In fact, the more the merrier. Will with you guys tricks on keeping the vanity desk tidy soon :D

If you are into simple handmade designs, you can check out Cheesebraid. The designs are quite cheerful and are rather light on the ears. As it is priced quite affordably, it is good for low commitment wears.



One of my girlfriends hosted a themed-party to welcome her new-born. Although I think I wasn't quite dressed to the theme, my ears definitely was. Hehe. Apart from the party, this is my most worn piece. It just easy, light-hearted and very easy to pair. My only grouse is that it looks too handmade and everyone keeps asking me if I made it myself.


Dinosaur

Cheesebraid do have some characters-inspired earrings. And those are my favourites. I also like their resin series...particularly the gummy bears. Just to set you guys expectations, the backing of these dinosaurs are not very hard and so it can be quite susceptible to bending. Not really for fussy buyers. But still, it was great fun wearing them to the opening night of Walking with Dinosaurs. Hehe.

Also received a free gift along with the 2. It was similar to the Lover piece. Personally, I won't recommend this design because I couldn't really wear it. Shockingly, I still have more earrings posts scheduled. *inserts shocked face* will try to pack in other interesting reads in the interim. hehe


No comments:

Post a Comment