Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Fan of Dyson

If you know me personally, you would know that Dyson is one of the brands I have been eyeing for a very...very long time. I am not ashamed to admit that I am a sucker for beautiful, sleek designs and I have been somewhat obsessed with the fans and hair tools of Dyson. Deep down, I have to admit, Dyson's products are very expensive.

To be honest, I only became a convert during one of my casual walks around Metro. (Yes, I am super aunty now. Before covid, I would loiter around malls to pass time and wait for my appointment to see baby.) It was there we met this super awesome salesman, who sold Dyson to me. He was honest enough to tell me that given my needs, I probably should go for the cheapest Tower fan (which still cost $400 plus). LOL!


We eventually decided to be proud owners of a Dyson Tower Fan:
  1. It was on sales and we got it around the low 400s.
  2. My aircon broke down and I really needed another fan. I couldn't survive the heat anymore. 
  3. We decided that the filter function was worth the additional $200 odd dollars
  4. We thought this was a baby-safe fan. Initially, we only wanted to buy it when baby arrives. But you know what, Mummy can use it first la!
  5. It is very easy to assemble and clean. 
After using Dyson fan for a while, I notice that the wind that comes from the fan is diffused, unlike the normal fan we are used to. I find the remote not very sensitive and can only be used at close proximity. I have to admit that the fan isn't life-changing, but I enjoy having it around cos it is truly aesthetically pleasing :P 

No comments:

Post a Comment