Friday, May 19, 2023

Flower Power - Golden Gift

Ever since I fell sick, I realise the beauty of flowers...literally. I finally understood why people send flowers to perk others up during sad moments. Because flowers do have the power to lift moods. Received some flowers from Golden Gift for Mother's Day. I went for the freestyle flower arrangement because I like displaying my flowers on my table top. If it was a bouquet, I would have to rearrange myself into the pots and to be honest, I suck at flower arrangements.

They arrived nicely in a transparent bag, looking in full bloom. You know something, photos of flowers never have to be edited because they are always beautiful as it is. Immediately after receiving the flowers, I cleaned up our messy dining table (it has been neat ever since). I even propped myself to work beside my bouquet because that was how much I love staring at them and enjoying the scent of nature. Usually, I hate things that create more housework for me. When the petals fell (the purple ones), I felt like the Beast trying to reverse time, haha. 


On a separate note, I thought I would share a little more on Golden Gift and their fresh flowers services. They have flowers catered for every occasion/ events and have quite a variety for add-ons like balloons, chocolates and even alcohol. Same-day delivery is also available (great for last minute lovers). 

My personal favourite are their freestyle products (which I went for) not because I have no idea what to get, but because I like the surprise element. Also, it doesn't hurt that it is more affordable and sustainable too, since the florists uses whatever fresh flowers they have for that day. Another favourite of mine is the bloom boxes - an affordable option for people who like having fresh flowers on their work table.

No comments:

Post a Comment