Tuesday, July 4, 2023

Food Tour 35: Yummy Food In Tanjong Pagar

Just to caveat, some of the food ain't exactly the cheapest. But they are pretty value for money. So here's go...for the people working/ living in the vicinity. 



This is one of the 2 outlets in Singapore. I gave it a try because I was missing "Hei-Wan" and "Nine Fresh" too much for the grass jelly base. Somehow, these outlets have closed in the areas I always patron. If I remember correctly, this is the Taro Family Grass Jelly (S$8.50). Don't get me wrong, this is really yummy and full of ingredients. Great for sharing, but since I had it on my own, I found the price a little steep to curb a craving. And somehow, I don't find any differentiating factor between Beans.Factory and its competitors.



I went there because they had this $9.90 Special for their set lunch, but always end up spending more because their salmon miso soup  (S$3) is divine. There is lots of ingredients in it! So far, I have tried the lunch special twice. The black pepper one was meh, but the mayo one was pretty good. I probably would have went there more, but I am just mindful mayo is not the healthiest sauce in town and I really needa watch my weight. One of the 2 outlets in Singapore, so you can give it a try too



This was half the Cubahno at $19.50. For 1 person, it is quite hefty. To be honest, I only ate half for lunch and I am stuffed. I took the other half home for dinner. It is really delicious and I do see myself coming back for more. Sadly, there is no set options. So everything is ala-carte. Initially, I wanted to add some fries, but the cashier was kind enough to tell me I can't finish everything haha!

A place to share a meal... They do have a few outlets and I heard that each outlet has their own specials!

No comments:

Post a Comment