Wednesday, May 22, 2024

Garden By The Bay - Tulipmania


Back at GBTB again because the kiddo school organised a bonding day out. Despite my last disappointment, I have not lost faith in the exhibitions. I was pretty excited to be checking out the Tulipmania. I was definitely so blown away this time round to the extent I wanted to fly to Holland. LOL! Or maybe I am just more of a Tulip girl. I do apologise for posting this so close to its tail end, but do catch it if you love what you see in my photos!

The collages this time round doesn't have much of our faces because I don't want to post images of his classmates for privacy reasons. The photos are not edited so the vibrancy of the flowers are as pretty as it looks. If you are bringing a toddler to this and want to take decent photos with tulips in your background, it will be a really tall task. LOL!


I expected this to be one of my most relaxing trip but it was quite the contrary. The kid took bonding really seriously and I spent half the time trying to explain natural phenomenon which I have never really thought of...haha. Not complaining, because the kids make me look at things and life very differently. I have become more observant of my surroundings and appreciative of nature

I concluded that I don't really enjoy sceneries which I am familiar with, hence I disliked the last exhibition (you can read about it here). LOL! This was definitely a feast for the eyes. I really wanted to stay longer and photograph more but when it is not a personal trip, you just needa follow the pack. 100% recommend this! Don't miss it!

No comments:

Post a Comment