Sunday, September 1, 2024

Myers And Briggs Personality Types

It seems personality test are back in fad. Even corporates arencouraging us to do it. Don't get me wrong, I love them (cos they are fun), but I hate it when the world us divide us and sort us into boxes and pre-determine what we will excel in. Presenting the Myers And Briggs Personality Types which have survived through countless years (LOL!). This is not the first time I am doing it. 

From my humble experience, my personality seems to switch slightly, depending on the situation I am stuck in. Each personality has its own strength and weakness, it is more important to work on your weaknesses and improve your strengths so that we can grow and develop as individuals. Go try it out if you haven't, this is the most detailed and insightful personality test. Do it a few times (once every 5 years) and you will understand what I mean by we grow into personalities that helps us overcome our current tribulations. 

No comments:

Post a Comment