Wednesday, August 14, 2013

LOTD: Copper Delight

Decided to go for something different and took a head shot. Haha, I have to say, I look more flattering than in person like this. Definitely look a lot slimmer. =P
I guess Copper is a really good colour with my balck blazer. I didn;t really wear it for the LOTD cos I didn't want it to be...too overwhelming. My mum said the rings look uncomfortable, but hey style comes at a price.
Definitely adoring the peace necklace cos it just so peaceful...*chuckles at the lack of vocab* I like it a lot cos it is classic and it is a gift from a friend. :) I love presents!!! But this doesn't mean I am by any chance materialistic. Just setting the record straight for those who cares. 
Gwaan
Peace Necklace: Gift from Berllin
Tube Ring Set: GWAAN
(Had one of each size, my tubby fingers nearly got stuck T.T )

No comments:

Post a Comment