Friday, November 2, 2018

Lock the moisture in with AHC


I received the AHC Moisture-Boosting Hyaluronic Toner for Dry and Dull Skin from Try and Review and I have to say this product is pretty dope. It promises to lock the moisture so that the skin looks more supple and healthy. I have been trying it for about a week now and I think my skin does looks a lot smoother and more radiant. Really pleased with it.

The AHC Moisture-Boosting Hyaluronic Toner is light and feels like water. Also, it does not leave any sticky residue on your face. I also like that you can use it with other products and the effectiveness is still there. From their website, I note that they have a lot other skincare products as well. Given that the toner Am really looking forward to trying out the other range as well. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment