Thursday, December 27, 2018

Sprezza Box: Houston Box

The Christmas gift for the hubby finally arrived. I paid around S$25 for a SprezzaBox (price inclusive of shipping because of the use of a discount coupon) and I think it is quite worth it. The hubby didn't really like everything in the box, but for what he liked and placed a value on, it ended up to be more than S$25. So good buy, I guess. :)


We received the Houston Box and it contains
  1. Plaid Necktie ($45): He is wearing it for the next wedding. So I think he likes it.
  2. Valet Tray ($30): It is his favourite in the box and he is using it already.
  3. Socks ($10): He is not much of a socks person, but he is always happy to have a pair of extra socks.
  4. Shoelaces ($10): No special liking for it, but the thinks it will come in handy someday.
  5. Wine aerator ($5): This is for me :P
  6. Nail Clipper ($4): We used to share one and now he has his own I guess. 
If you are interested in getting one for yourself, you can google online for some discount code. It is a subscription box, but if you cancel immediately, you will get one box at an amazing discount. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment