Wednesday, October 13, 2021

Jemaime.co: I am now wearing skirts

I have always wondered why mothers wear sportswear when they are going out. After embracing motherhood, I finally understand why! It is because it is comfy, protects your modesty and still let you look casually chic. Apart from that, a nice fitting activewear will encourage you to get back in groove (by that I mean exercising) Hehe. 

I came across Jemaime.co, an activewear brand with more options for bigger sized women. I am definitely a lot meatier than before pregnancy. And disappointingly, I am struggling with that last 5kg (which sort of attached itself on me after I stop breastfeeding) Grrr. 


This is me in my skirt. :) It has been a good 1 year (?) since I wore a skirt outdoors with my baby in the tow. It is quite hard to wear skirts because there is bound to be a lot of squatting action when you are dealing with a baby/ kid and the seamless everyday shorts ($39.90) underneath my skirt made it possible. Additional perk: it holds up the tummy too. 

Leggings are most mothers's favourite, but I don't really like fabric sticking to my fat calves and thighs and they are a bit warm for Singapore's weather. So I prefer shorts but shorts don't really look that good on it own. The solution - throw a skirt over it :)


I really love Jemaime.co options for the top. I always admired women who has the figure/ courage to show their midriff. I never could do so and after childbirth, I think the chance of me ever doing that might dip even lower. For activewear, most of us would think that it is either baring or shirts/ singlets (not very sexy). 

Hehe, I found something in the middle - a sexy slit at the sides or at the back, or sheer material. I am wearing the everyday tank with a slit at the back and the material at the back is slightly sheer as well. I like it for walks outdoors because it looks more put together than a t-shirt which sort of make me look like a slob. 

I am now trying to get back into my old bodyshape and will be sharing a lot more on the exercises I do (really hard to squeeze time I admit) and the tools I use to make it possible. So do stay tune if you are into light exercising :D The sport series will be rebranded as Fit Me Up cos it sounds a little more groovy than its old name, haha :P
*
*
*
Note: Laptop is down, so posts won't be as frequent!

No comments:

Post a Comment