Tuesday, May 3, 2022

Food Tour 25: Good Food, Good Company

Now that covid is a little more under control, I am dining out a little more often with my friends, family and colleagues. So here's some of the reviews :)



I always walked past it but never tried it, so I sort of suggested to my friends to try this out. It was quite a meaningful gathering this time round because we brought our kids along. I even did solo parenting like wow. I had the beef stew and it was pretty good. Overall, I think the food was decent and the price reasonable since beef always charges a premium. 

The staff was also kids-friendly. My son spent most of his time walking back and forth on the benches checking out the fake flowers. There was also a platform with more "fake floras" for him to explore. Honestly, because of the great company, I sort of can't really remember much details on the food. LOL!



My photos sadly didn't go them much justice, because I would always take a bite and then remember this is deserving of a photo. It is really more cafe food like, but I love the ambience and the access to the sky garden (photos are without filters by the way), which is breathtaking by the way. 


What I had (I didn't have as much choices because I had some dietary restrictions):
  • Mediterranean Tomato Soup
  • Seared Halibut
  • Vanilla & Coconut Mousse
Love the fact that this set comes with 2 drinks!



Basically, we caved in to the hype and hunted the place down. Thank god we came early cos the queue was bloody long after. The appeal is definitely the friendliness of the owner. It basically reminds me of the cheap western food. My favourite and I would definitely be back for more is the sambal fish.

I really wanted to try out the "waffles" but I lost the courage to queue for desserts. The queue just got longer and the wait wasn't short either after you got your food. I guess the next time we come would probably be a super off peak hour. 

No comments:

Post a Comment