Saturday, November 12, 2022

All about Klairs


Be happy for me because your girl here finally lay her little paws on the Klairs All-Day Airy Sunscreen ($21) and she loves it. True to its name, it is light and doesn't stick on the face. Smooth application too! Look at my happy sun-protected face. Lately I am still staying indoors most of the time because as you all know the baby is arriving any time soon. 

But I am pretty sure once I am back in the groove this will be a product which is quite consistently restocked :P Truly a Klairs girl, because their products are really suitable for my skin and won't cause outbreak. :)

This round, I also stocked up on the Klairs Daily Comfort Hand Wash ($30) (read about it here!), yes it is kinda of becoming a constant. Our house uses the diluted version and it still runs out really fast. Oh yea, this time round I tested the Klair Supple Preparation Facial Toner ($22) because a lot of people have been raving about it. Somehow toner just isn't my thing. I don't really see the impact after adding it to the regime. Given that I will be pretty short on time soon, I think I will be giving this a pass. 

Am feeling a bit like a boring ole lady, will be trying new products the next round :P

No comments:

Post a Comment