Wednesday, March 22, 2023

Say Hi to my new skincare favourites!


Has been a while since I tried something new. If I may even be honest, way overdue. Tried out some of new products from Wishtrend and it was awesome. In fact I might even be replacing some of them in my staples. Without further ado, starting from my favourites!

1. By Wishtrend Green Tea & Enzyme Powder Wash ($24)

Initially I was apprehensive about powder wash. But gosh, this rocked my world. First, if you are a green tea fan, you would love the scent. Just add some water to the powder and it foams up like a normal facial wash. It is not too drying on the face. And may I just add that this is perfect for a trip overseas. No more leaking products and you probably can bring it on the plane too!

Definitely a replacement product. Oh oh! This is my first time (I think) trying By Wishtrend products and boy it is good!

2. I'm From Fig Scrb Mask ($32)

I didn't expect to fall in love so deeply with this one. I actually am not too sure how a fig smells like. But this product smells divine, abit like a kueh bangkit (which I obviously love). And my skin felt so nice and soft after using it. Sorry Klairs Gentle Black Sugar Facial Polish ($23), but you are definitely replaced this time round!

3. I'm From Mushroom Collagen Ampoule ($32)

I do feel a little silly for saying this. But I tried this only because I love mushrooms and had some expectations that I would smell like a mushroom when using the product. But to think back, who wants to smell like a mushroom? Hmm.

Mushrooms are not usually used in cosmetics products because I guess there is no real special effect. Personally I felt it was just like any other collagen product. It is more of a liquid based and is really light on the skin. I like it, but I am not entirely sure if I will be adding it to my regime. Just don't have the time to put that much products on my face :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment