Tuesday, March 7, 2023

Food Tour 30: More Good Food in Town

Now that I am on maternity leave, I actually have more time to eat and try good food, so it seems at least. My phone apart from being flooded by photos of my baby, are just photos of lots and lots of phone. How come like this leh? Haha. 



Decided to grab a bite there because it was a cold day and it is the best decision ever. Very delicious and filling meal. Because I am breastfeeding, I didn't add the wine to my Signature Bursting Meatball Noodles Soup which would have enhanced the flavour even more. :'( I saw many taking the dried version and somehow I felt I might have actually like that more. Will try that out next time!

Had the Trio Platter and it was very yummy too, good to add on if you are there in a bigger group. Don't ask me how I can eat so much myself, I am breastfeeding you see. So I get hungry very, very easily. :'( #verybroke



The first time I tried their food (Kallang Branch) was during a Man Yue. The couple booked down the whole area and I was super impressed with their food. So when I walked pass this, I am like "I need to reminisce those good moments" hence the over-ordering once again. 

Their portions are humongous and they definitely don't skim on the ingredients . I tired the Onion Soup ($8) - good but not the best I have tasted, my all time favorites Oxtail Stew ($32.90) and Lambshank ($32.90). As we felt there was a lack of vegetables, we ordered the Chap Chye ($12). Over-ordering as usual...gosh



Trying out some indo food cos since I am not travelling, I must as well eat around the world. Funan has the most amazing food selection but unfortunately I reach there pretty late (is it me? I feel like the malls and restaurants are closing earlier after Covid) so I settled on this.

Gulp down a nice Teh Botol ($3.50). Really like the Smash Fried Boneless Chicken ($11.50) and Gado Gado ($9) - to clarify it is not the best but acceptable for its price. The signature beef rendang ($12) was quite normal. Ordered a bowl of fries ($5) for the little one cos Indo food really not his thang. More food reviews coming cos we are really eating out a lot >-<

No comments:

Post a Comment