Saturday, February 25, 2023

Breastmilk Booster: Best of 3 Worlds Review

We are actually quite familiar with 2NutGuys products and we love their nut spreads. (Read about our review here.) About a year back, they branch into the lactation booster world. During my last breastfeeding journey, I tried mostly lactation cookies as boosters. But I never tried nut boosters. It was only this round that I realise given that nuts are packed with healthy fats and antioxidants, it can be a milk booster for some. 

You would think that since I am a second time Mum, I would already know what I am doing. But nope, for the first month I suffered from an engorged, infected boob to becoming once again an undersupply mother. To be honest, by now, I can keep my emotions in check. And I was also time-strapped with #1 fighting for my attention so I struggled with finding time to do power pumps


By now I know some of my boosters - Fennel Tea, Salmon, Avocado. And also to set expectations right for new mums, boosters are quite a hit and miss and the effects may not be the same. To be quite honest, I didn't expect that huge a boost when I first consumed the Best of 3 Worlds from the 2NutGuys. I don't consume their products daily but only as and when I need that boost because I don't have that much space in my freezer. 

Apart from my own review, I will also be adding some feedbacks I obtain/ heard from my Mummy chat groups so that you guys can have a more balanced view and make an informed decision. 



This is my top booster and I love the taste of it. I was actually quite shock when I heard some mothers complained about the drink being too thick. Perhaps it is because I really like the taste of the Almond Paste Chinese Desserts, so this was really up my alley. In fact, I think it is even more tasty than those Chinese Dessert Shop, lol.

My husband had a bit too because I said it was damn good and he agreed. But too bad, no milk production from his tits. Haha. For Mums who find it too thick, you can actually add milk to dilute but yet not compromise the taste. Honestly, I don't think I can take this every day. Once a week would be my preferred choice. 



I have always loved their nut spread. It is very creamy and thick. Personally, I like them best on my bread (non-toasted). You can also spread them on coffee biscuits as well. This is my current staple for breakfast. It does give a boost though not as obvious as the Almom Milk. There was this one day, I tried a spoonful on its own. It was so sinfully fulfilling, I ended up eating 3 spoons of it. Highly unrecommended way of eating if you still want to go back in shape, LOL!

On normal days, I would take the naked nutmond butter ($21.90) because it is cheaper and doesn't contain sugar. 



This is my least favourite among the 3. I actually prefer the original taste of the walnut better, without the pepperish spice. Among the 3 boosters, this is the easiest to bring around and the perfect snack size. When I am hungry, I just pop 3-5 to give me the much needed energy. 
*
*
*
Because it works for me, I would like to share this discount code with other lactating mummies out there, you can quote"10CHAA" to get 10% off . The code can help you save some money on your trial purchase or on your boost journey. #BecauseIKnowHowHardItIs

No comments:

Post a Comment