Saturday, June 17, 2023

Unknown Indoor Playground - Bouncy Paradise

New indoor playground we found...but this one is not always open and is a little inconveniently located. The playground that I am talking about is Bouncy Paradise. Unlike most indoor playgrounds we know, this one is only opened on public holidays and weekends. Each session is 2 hours. 

Personally, I felt this was more suitable for the older kids because the structures were pretty high. A lot of fun for the adults for sure, cos this might be built for us. For my kid (who is not even 3), he was a bit afraid to climb some of the structures. There were those which he successfully climbed up but I had to "haversacked" him down. 


For parents who are very particular about hygiene, this one doesn't strike out to me as particularly clean. There is air-con but after a few bounce here and there you will be sweating buckets. The good news is that the drinks within the vicinity are quite reasonably priced. It is $19 per pax. Baby (below 13 months) went in free, but she basically people watch and pretended to bounce at uncrowded areas. (We only brought here there because we didn't want her to feel left much).

Not in photos was the flying fox. I was quite surprised my boy actually did it twice. I was a little afraid that he might slip off. Guess, I should have trusted him more. If you are a teenager, I would highly recommend you to go with your friends. Haha. The younger me would be sure to have a ball of a time in this!

No comments:

Post a Comment