Wednesday, June 28, 2023

The Better Polliwogs

To be honest, I feel this Polliwogs outlet at Clark Quay is so under-rated when it is so much better. By better, I mean cleaner, less crowded and the view there is awesome. You had a clear view of the quay which explains my multiple selfies LOL and egging for my kid to play at that area so that I can enjoy it. I cycled with him a good 15 minutes till my legs were pretty sore. 

In the future, there will even a cat cafe to be open. Exciting! Like many indoor playgrounds, it functions the same with a requirement for socks. There are beverages and popsicles to be sold there. I think we came a lot more prepared this time round, so we brought our own drinks. Ended up getting a popsicle too cos all these cycling really made us sweat buckets. 


After going to a few indoor playgrounds, I have sort of realised that my kid enjoys the session more if I am playing along with him. So...I tried out quite a bit with him. Some of the rides were pretty thrilling so we would slide down together. (Strongly encourage this for bonding.) At times I would pretend to be scared to bring out the empathetic side in him. He would encourage me and cheer me on. 

We went on a weekday so there wasn't much of a crowd, I managed to video quite a lot of our happy moments for memories. Weekdays are pretty value for money if you want to have a space to yourself. If your child doesn't have any other siblings, and you are hopping for opportunities for your child to interact with other kids, you might want to consider weekends instead. :)

It was a lot of fun and I do see myself bringing the 2 kiddos together in future. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment