Friday, June 9, 2023

Food Tour 34: Family Edition

I am a mother, so now I actually pick food places which have kid's meal or a decent indoor playground. And...I shortlist these places to visit. I would have never imagined becoming like this. But between you and me, kid's meal are usually super value for money hehe. Here's some of good deals I found!



This place is so chain-like, I actually walked past it so many times without even giving it a thought. The husband found out about the kid's meal and we thought "alright, let's just give it a try". Surprise-surprise, I actually love what they offered. And their kids meal was so cute. It is $9.90, but it wasn't the most awesome tasting. 

I had the pork Katsu Sando ($14.50) and  the Original Tamago Shake ($5.90). What you see on the menu is really what you get. The food is really up my alley and the shake blew me away. The husband had the Tamgao-En Oyako Don ($13.90) which was ok, but not my thing. I like that the price was reasonable too!



This place is also found by the husband and I really love the outdoor playground. My kid likes it too. There was an outdoor and indoor dining area. At first, we sat at the outdoor areas and our food almost got attacked by the birds (cos we went at a really odd timing so it was just us. Nobody was looking after the food). Eventually, we chose the indoor dining area. I particularly love the pizza. The price is not the cheapest but I really enjoy the whole experience. Will probably meet some friends there too in the future. 



Most parents should know about this place. The kid's meal ($17.50) is a whooping adult-sized. In fact, my kid and I had to share because it came with a main, desserts and a drink. It was quite impossible for my toddler to finish. Most of the time, he was having a lot of fun sliding. Only con - this place is always crowded. Such a bummer, cos I love Marche's Rosti and their other food. Can make us an ambassador please? Haha. Would absolutely welcome preferential treatment :P

No comments:

Post a Comment