Wednesday, November 22, 2023

Avatar: The Experience

I have been a huge fan of Avatar so this was a must-go for me. Also, I have seen quite a bit of impressive photos taken by my friends on social media. Avatar: The Experience was my first ever night experience at any of the Garden by the Bay's domes. I was so blown away how beautiful the place was with its strobe light. (Note: Please DO NOT go in the day, it is not worth it. The gorgeous part lies in the display of lights!)

But what was fun for Mummy was not necessarily fun for baby. Baby held on to me really tightly throughout and at some point, she asked to go back. One thing for sure, the exhibition was highly realistic. If you have watched avatar before, you would know how tribal and dinosaur-looking some of the creatures are. So I guess it could be quite terrifying if you were a baby. 


In the end, I managed to convince the little one to stay on and she started to enjoy it. She started to feel a little more at ease when I let her touch a few florals. What really spook was when the creatures moved. If you haven't went for it, you really must go because it is truly a feast for the eyes and the side exhibitions look very put together. This used to my less favourite dome cos it was so boring but this exhibition really changed my perspective

Our journey was about 2h. I think I would have definitely stayed longer if it wasn't for the kids. We added the day with the free light show at 7.45pm and the baby appreciated it a lot more now that she was used to strobe lights. :) Here's all my unedited photos I took for that day. I have a lot more hehe, but I shall not overwhelm you with them. 

** Use the discount code "BABYNFAM" for 5% Discount For All Klook Activities with min. spend of SGD50. Discount capped at SGD15.

No comments:

Post a Comment