Friday, November 3, 2023

Favourite Products from Wishtrend

 


Here's my haul from H2 from Wishtrend. A quick review for all my readers here:
  1. I'm From Honey Mask ($34.20):  I'm From is possibly my next favourite brand after Klairs. I have always been using their scrub/ hand wash so I thought of giving their mask a try. It is pretty gentle on my skin. For people who have sensitive skin like me, I would strongly recommend I'm From series. 

  2. Klairs Daily Skin Softening Water ($22.95): I intended to use this as a toning water because I actually don't use any toner. Despite all the good things I have heard from a lot of people on how I should use a toner....toners just don't really create any visible impact on me. 

  3. Klairs Rich Moist Forming Cleanser ($15.30): If you have been following me, you will know my old favourite was the Klairs Gentle Black Facial Cleanser. This works as well as that for me, but I prefer the packaging more. The pump method prevents more leaks and dirtying of my bathroom vanity area. :)

  4. Klairs Fundamental Watery Oil Drop ($26.35): I would say this product is pretty good and is my holy grail. I leave this in the office for quick freshening if I had a rough night and my skin need a boost so that it looks supple and less flaky! You are definitely going to see more of it here!

  5. Vitamin A Bakuchiol Night Cream ($28.05): I got this because of the Vitamin A. Do you know that Vitamin A can help to rebuild collagen and repairs damage from UV Exposure which can reduce wrinkles and age spots that lead to the enhancement of your skin repairing. :) For people who might get pimple from the use of moisturiser, this would work wonder because it is not too oily.

No comments:

Post a Comment