Tuesday, April 30, 2024

Philips Smart Door Viewer DV001 Review

Decided to do a post on this because I reckon there are people out there who only wants a doorbell with recording function but do not want to change their whole lock to a digital lock. Of course I know the perks of a digital lock - convenience, sleekness. But I am still crippled by the fear that someone may figure out my password and break into the house. I can totally imagine my kids telling their friends/ strangers without knowing the implications. 

So after a bit of research, we settled on the Philips Smart Door Viewer DV001. Basically, you can sync it to your phone app and you can view on the go/ record when needed. The footage is clear and it does what it promises. It is quite a great deterrent for anyone who considers nicking away my stuff. After using it, I still stand my ground that it is pretty value for money given that it is only S$300+ after discount. It is also quite energy efficient, lasting a week without charging. The kids enjoy ringing the doorbell now. LOL! Feel free to message if you need more information. 

No comments:

Post a Comment