Tuesday, April 16, 2024

KidsSTOP - Most reasonable indoor playground in the west

We went to KidsSTOP yet again. This is really one of our most frequent hangouts simply because of its affordability. The last time we went was nearly a year back (you can read our review here), this was the first time the #2 is going there with her brother. Saving hack: If your parents are senior citizens, they can bring a toddler that is less than 18months FOC!

Coming to this place with 2 kids honestly was havoc, I might have over-estimated myself. How I envisioned the whole experience was both my kids wanting to play at the same station...But most of the time they were at separate stations which were not within eye-distance. In the end, I spent most of my time with the younger child because my older kid was more sensible and could understand instructions better. Note to self, children have independent thoughts too...haha.


Something that was new for us was The Little Ant Kingdom. To be quite frank, I am not sure what was the exhibition occupying that space previously. But with this, the whole indoor playground experience is complete. My older kid spent quite a lot of time in this area...because new equals more fun! There was a nice slide, climbing structure, ball pit and lego building area. 

The toddlers expected me to join them in most of their activities. Even though this place was spacious, some of the corners could be quite tight and prove to be a test on my flexibility. If it is your kid's first time here, you could probably need more than 1 session for the kids to "properly play out" all stations to their heart content. My kids have came here a few times with their respective schools/ caretakers so they pretty much have their own favourites. 


If you are Singaporean, you must be careful when booking your slots because Singaporeans enjoy a huge discount! I almost failed to select the right category and had a shock at the price. We will definitely be back soon...for its biggest birthday party because the activities seem interesting and is something that is not usually offered by other indoor playground. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment