Friday, July 17, 2020

Little BB Love: Clothes for Boys

One of my biggest grouses and I ain't hiding it is the lack of nice clothes for boys. I mean having a baby boy is great and all but the selection is definitely much less. Personally, I want to dress my boy preppy or cute. But most stores hold too much plain and simple boys wear in their collection *grumbles*

So, I was very pleased to come across Little BB Love because it makes me feel that the boys wardrobe looks way better than the girls. If you are into bolder and colourful prints, you will be thrilled with their selection. Honestly, I love most of the designs, my favourite being A Whaley Good Time Overalls Set which he might be too young for at the moment.


We tried out a mixture of 0-3 months and 3-6 months. Overall, the cutting for 0-3 months isn't that small which is quite reassuring cos looking at the size of my tummy, I am suspecting baby is huge. From left to right, top to bottom:
  • Building the World - S$19: I think this is a safe piece that everybody likes. 
  • Bear Hugs (without Footies) - S$18: This print is truly the cutest. You just need to have it in the collection. 
  • Cool in Stripes - S$17: The hubs doesn't like this piece at all and called this the jail suit. But I like this piece...in fact I have a similar design...twinning time. What does the Hubs know! Pfffft.
  • Brave Adventurer - S$17: I have a bit of mixed feeling about this print. It is quite bold and eye-catching but it looks fierece too. But I am sure dog lovers would this!
  • Chugging Tractors: Sorry, I thnk it is out of stock already. It is my least favourite in the collection cos of the dark colours. But it is the best to hide puke stains...Hehe (Note: Little BB Love remove items once the stock is no longer available so you need to keep a keen eye and act fast to get your desired piece!)
  • London Guards - S$17: The London series is probably one of my favorites.  If you have little girls, you should also check out the ladies version!


Little BB Love is not that painful on the pockets. With S$100, you can about 5-6 pieces if you throw in a discount code. Generally, Little BB Love has quite a good cutting variety. Whether it is long sleeve or short sleeve, footsies without footsies, collars without collars or zip/ buttons, they have it all. For newborns, I personally prefer the footsies options cos you can save money on the booties.

For the button-on(s), there are always extra buttons at the head area so even if baby has a big head, there is no fear! In terms of material quality, I think it is considerably decent. Not the softest I have felt in the market, but defintely acceptable. For the baby suits, they all come with a double zipper mechanism to help nappy-changing at night!


Here's more photos on their buttons and buckles for those who are keen. The packaging of the clothes also look really good and comes in a very nicely wrapped bag if you want to get some clothes as a present for the little ones around you. Use my referral code "FF-LBBL", you can get $5 off your first purchase if it is more than $50. Note, this is until 31 Dec only!

If you are a fan of their style, sign up to become a member here and you can get 50 Bonus BB Stars on baby's birthday! It is actually not that difficult to accumulate 100 BB Stars to get a $10 voucher. This also means your child will at least get discounted clothes yearly! Sounds like a pretty awesome deal if my Mummy brain did her maths right! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment