Saturday, June 22, 2024

Golden Village Gold Class Experience

 


With 2 kids in the tow, it is getting hard to go on a date. So when we do go on while, sometimes we splurge. Quite honestly, every time we go for the movies, we have started to indulge ourselves in the premium seatings. One interesting thing though is I have never tried the Gold Class experience. This was a gift (otherwise we would have to our usual haunt instead) and OMG I absolutely enjoyed it. I think their seats/ exclusiveness etc. might be the best we have experienced to date. 

It also does help that I was watching "How to make Millions before Grandma dies" so I had a lot of privacy to cry from start to end. FYI, I even cried while watching the trailers LOL! Ending up buying an e-deal. 4 movies for $38. It is pretty worth it, just that I haven't quite figured out how the black out dates work. You can use for this movie though, for those who are keen here's the trailer.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment