Friday, September 18, 2026

Chloé Parfums - Le Nectar

You will be surprised how pop-ups can convert attendees to buyers. After my last trip to the House of Atelier des Fleurs (which was drop-dead gorgeous), I decided to attend this as well. You can read about my review here.  Unlike the last round, there was a lot more activities like a photobooth, introduction to the fragrances, but no free vials, unless you made purchases. There was also a Charms Bar, available with purchase. 

Personally, I thought the deals were pretty good, though pushing more for the sales of Le Nectar. There was no queue and I came on time. Appetite Record Lounge is a shophouse and was pretty narrow.  I completed the whole "tour" within half an hour. Most of the time was spent on trying to get the best deal for the different combinations available. 


Le Nectar has a really sweet scent and I do love it. In the end, I sway back to my old favourite, simply because it was slightly cheaper and I am more familiar with the scent. Plus, my little girl is obsessed with it. Here's my haul. 

Honestly, I still can't figure out if pop-ups provide the best deals, but they do throw in fancy  and good-quality freebies. It is only until 20 Sep, register here! Next round, I hope they do launch some sample fragrance packs. 3 of 30ml bottles, maybe? 

No comments:

Post a Comment