Tuesday, August 18, 2026

High tea that never disappoints - Pacific Emporium

One of our most unguarded secrets is how much we love Pacific Emporium, especially its high tea selection. Just when we thought the bar is set, they outdo themselves again. It is is probably a permanent fixture by now, the high tea comes with a light main. This time round we had the Braised Beef Short Ribs and Kedgeree (English Curried Rice). 

Usually, for sets like this, the mains are never outstanding. But I was so wrong and impressed with Kedgeree. This is possibly the best spiced rice I ever had and I would even come just for this alone. The High Tea came with an additional welcome drink, making it a whooping 6 drinks between 2 adults and 2 kids. 


The spread was generous and gorgeous as always. Even though we came with an empty stomach, we still had to take away the delicious scones as we were too full to finish. Apart from the food, the ambience is always awesome here. It is one of those places where I can enjoy a relaxing day out. For me, it is always the weekdays because I love how it comes in a set. It just feels more luxurious and pampering. 

Also, it is cheaper at S$58++ (without champagne). I also prefer a more private setting. Weekend sessions are better for value at S$68++, such that is served buffet style. You can get repeats and try more variety. A glass of Taittinger Brut Réserve Champagne can be added on for $20++. It really depends on personal preference. If you still haven't tried Pacific Emporium at least once, you should. And you probably will get hooked!
*
*
*

** To get additional discounts, you can use the discount code "BABYNFAMKLOOK" when you book through Klook for a 5% Discount. Applicable to All Klook Activities with min. spend of SGD50. Discount capped at SGD15.

No comments:

Post a Comment