Thursday, December 18, 2014

Sample Store Coolbie: MU MIEUX COLLAGEN MU Nutrition+ by Mary Chia

I am quite a fan of Collagen drinks so getting to review this is so lovely. Usually I take the powdered form of another brand and I did try out some samples from another brand my friend gave me. I thought this one tasted better though cos it was more fruity-citrus. So even if you consumed it when it isn't cold, it still taste good.
I have yet to reach 25, the age when collagen productions slows down. But if you start early, you can slow down the collagen reserves depletion and still maintain your youthful looks. Till now, I am proud to say, I have no eye wrinkles at the side. Haha. I have some at the bottom but my beautician says it is due to my eye shape so there is nothing much I can do about it :( 
MieuxI thought it would be good to take this opportunity to educate you all on Collagen drinks, which is a miracle drink for youthful and supple skin! Basically all Collagen drinks contain Collagen which is a protein that helps to maintain the structure and density of the skin. Food that contain collagen includes fish and pig trotters (my fav!)
80% of young healthy skin is made up of collagen. However, our skin gradually loses the ability to regenerate naturally and produces less collagen by our mid thirties. And so the need for collagen drinks pretty much arises.
Ingredient List
For Mieux, the selling point is that it contains BHN Collagen which allows better absorption of collagen. Other ingredients such as CoQ10, Ceramide and Vitamin C & E are added to the formula for enhanced skin hydration, elasticity and luminosity.
The MU Nutrition+ range of supplements is specially designed for the concerns such as:
- Pre-mature aging due to loss of collagen and key vitamins for skin and organs
- Improve body's detoxification abilities
- Enhance gastro-intestinal health by introducing beneficent bacteria (Probiotics)
- Improve overall metabolism and blood circulation
- Block/ displace excess fat, sugars and carbohydrates consumed through daily diet
- Enhance overall organ functions
- Increase energy levels and vitality
- Improve immunity 
Mieux
Just for my readers only on the Sample Store Exclusive, quote “SAMPLE STORE EXCLUSIVE”  followed by "ChaaYen" and you can get the exclusive promo which consists of  ONE (1) box of MU Mieux Collagen Beauty Drink @ only S$88 (UP S$108) BONUS PERKS! To make the deal sweeter, you get a complimentary Collagen Facial worth UPS$145/session for 1st 100 readers. Promo valid from 1 February to 31 March 2015, available at Mary Chia / Urban Homme outlets island-wide. Call 1800 250 2001 for redemption.
I think the promo is pretty good so for those who are keen to test out a new line nutritional supplements, do use my quote! Health is always your greatest Wealth. Take Care till next time. Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment