Saturday, December 15, 2018

YuYu Collection of interesting beauty products


It is a bit sad, but lately my mails have been stolen. So, a lot of my review products have been missing as well. But, heng, some were couriered so I received them safely. The package I received is quite exciting because it has been a while since I last reviewed beauty products. :D

So I came across this platform - Yu Yu Collection that holds interesting beauty and food products. Most of the brands its holds is quite exclusive and cannot be found elsewhere. Most importantly, the price is pretty reasonable too! In this post, I will be featuring 4 of their most interesting products...excited much!


This exfoliator is super duper effective. Sorry to gross you guys out, but honestly I didn't know my face had so much dead skin as well. Basically, this product is pretty easy to use. All you have to do is to rub it on your skin and the foam would slowly disappear. The next thing you notice, viola, you have scrubbed up all the dead skin.

The scent of the foam smells refreshingly cumcumberish cos that is one of their key ingredients. The product is pretty gentle and does promise a fairer complexion. My only gross is that after using the product, there is like a sticky, waxy feel on the skin. But if you can see beyond this tightening sensation, then I guess you should try this for yourself.


Brides gonna-be, you need this product. Actually, every woman need one of this in their life. Cos at one point, you are definitely going to wear a strapless, backless dress. Teehee. So, for my wedding, I actually got one of this at a much higher price. And you what, they look the same, feel the same and bring about pretty much the same effect.

But Qimone is wayyyy cheaper. I think in terms of adhesion, Qimone initially gave me the impression it was not as sticky. But surprising, it actually held out as well as my other bra. Psss, and it can give up a nice cleavage even if you are a novice like me. For experience users, you can push your twin towers up by 2 cups. Impressive right!

3. LSY Shine Joint Brush

This was the product I really wanted to try because I know how badly maintained my joints were. It brought me great comfort that the bristles were amazingly soft. I pretty much us this at bath time and would use it for creases (i.e. under-boob flaps, joints and particularly the side of my feet)

So after using it, you would have that squeaky clean feeling. Because it is so soft, you can also use it on other more sensitive parts of your body. If you ask me, I think it is even soft enough to use on your face. Yes, you didn't hear me wrong, it is that soft. Try it if you don't believe me.



Last but not least, I had a staple in my list of products. I love that this shampoo has a bit foam. Somehow, when I am feeling sweaty, I prefer shampoos that foam cos it makes me feel that my scalp is cleaner after the wash. It really helps that this shampoo has a nice gentle fragrance.

And the fragrance is rather lasting too. Lately, I have been waking to the nice honey smell of my hair. It somewhat makes me feel a lot more luxurious. #powerofhoney With that, we have come to the end of the review, please let me know if you would like to know more about quirky beauty products because I had quite a fun time reviewing them and won't mind doing more of such posts *winks*

No comments:

Post a Comment