Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Why you should always test your products!

I haven't been reviewing any products lately as one of my reviews have gone horribly wrong. I am still doing this post to share with you guys the importance of trying skin/cosmetics products before committing to a full bottle of it.

K-Bright products have been popping up quite frequently on my social media. I was actually thrilled when I was selected to be a reviewer at Try And Review. Unfortunately after a few days of religious use, my skin reacted rather adversely and my skin became inflamed. Huge, horrible-looking acne started popping from my skin. *Gross photos ahead*


The point of this post is not to highlight how bad K-Bright products are (because many testers actually really love their products), but how important it is to always get the tester pack to try it out first. I won't say that I have particularly sensitive skin. But twice, my skin went berserk on me. Better safe than sorry. If you a little bit of an adventurous beauty junkie, you can always get some free samples from review websites.

I have quickly went to Beauty Base for some remedial action. For damage like this, it would take some time to heal. So meanwhile, probably no close face shots. Sigh. Hope the Hubs still love me now I am no longer pretty. :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment