Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Is Comex worth the hassle?


So, the last weekend, I made one of the most bo-liao but exciting speculation of my life. I was thinking about replacing my laptop for the longest time and finally sort of set my mind on a Surface Pro because it looks so sleek. And also partially cos my old laptop can't really make it anymore.

Because the last day of Comex was 1 day before the Lazada 9.9 sale, I had to make one of the biggest decision of that week. Do I buy at Comex or through Lazada? It was my first time to Comex after a decade. I sort of concluded preferred online shopping more. I really hated the crowd and noise the deal was not exactly fantastic.


Eventually, I bought not 1 but 3 Surface Pro/Go and somewhat managed to snag a better deal than Lazada after much negotiations. Is it worth the trouble? If you are buying a standard bundle, you know what, just buy off Lazada, it saves you a lot more hassle. (My 3 sets are non-bundles by the way.)

So far, I am loving my Surface Pro. It is so sleek and versatile. I can use it as a tablet too. My only grouse is that my free photo editor app is now charging me on my SP. :'( This means it is now more expensive to maintain my website. Gahh...Other than that, I am loving my SP deeply. Can't wait to churn out more articles on this new baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment