Thursday, November 21, 2019

Bye Bye Acne bumps with Derma Angel


I am quite proud to say that my skin has pretty much stabilised except for the occassional annoying pre-menstrual zit that pop out.  One of my remedy which I find quite effective is the pimple sticker. Derma Angel is an acne patch that can be found in most pharmaceutical stores in Singapore. The patch helps to absorb the pus and the headless acne will recess quicker.

Given that the patches are quite thin, it is barely visible even if you paste it on a distinctive part on your face. (Check out my picture below. Bet you can't find the patches without my arrows!) You can also apply make-up on top of the patch. Most importantly, Derma Angel doesn't leave an acne scar like some acne cream.


I have also included a gross photo of the stuff the Acne patch sucks out. So far, my pimples take about 2 stickers for it to see effect. I personally don't find any difference in the effectiveness between the night and day stickers. In fact, I use them interchangeably. The day patch helps with UV protection, but if you put your suncreen religiously, then it probably doesn't matter anyway. 

Also, Derma Angel is also quite sanitary. The sticker page allows you to peal out each patch without touching the next. Given that it is quite affordable, Derma Angel is now one of my must-have in my cosmetic pouch. Whenever I sense a bump, I would quickly paste this on it. Can't wait to try out their other products once it reach our shores!

No comments:

Post a Comment