Sunday, November 24, 2019

Food Tour 16: Old Favourites

Usually, I like to post about the new food I am trying. But since I am going to my comfort food (except one), I thought it was apt to create a post about them. Let you guys know my taste better. Hehe.



I always feel that this chain is a hit or miss. And this was definitely a miss for me. I think the pork-based soup is still the best. The chicken-based soup is a close second. But the crab soup is quite a no-no. The free-flow brussel sprouts is also not as nice as the main store. It is the first time I am having gyozas and I think it is so-so only. 

But this store unlike the rest, have an additional marinated cabbage. This might be the best in the store. I could just eat it with instant noodles. But it doesn't make sense to just come here for this. Guess this is a no-gofor me in future. 



I have been having cravings for Wild Honey for the longest time. Finally, I went there with my more "bimbotic" group of friends. We even went to do our nails at Far East Plaza. Honestly, the skills of the manicurist there ain't fantastic. But it looks quite decent in photo. (Updates: It lasted more than a month wow!)

Wild Honey still lived up to my memories. If you are looking for an all-day breakfast, Wild Honey has a good selection. Most importantly, all their food are good and instagram-worthy. The same goes for their drinks selection. The price is a little on the high side but I love the ambience. Definitely a good place to spend time with good company :D


Possibly the best Thai food in Singapore. The portions used to be really huge. But I think they did some review to adjust the portion and price. For the same price, you can now enjoy a larger selection and control the portions better. No more over-stuffing. Unlike before, there seems to be less of a queue. Either that, I am only arriving slightly before the closing of the kitchen. Hehe. 

I am always there twice a year so don't be surprised to see me there. You can be like me, come slightly before closing and you won't have to queue...ever. :P Till the next post. I've got life now so I  have quite a bit to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment