Thursday, November 7, 2019

New Favourite Bag: Ecosusi


This is a bit borderline showoff-ish, but heck it, I really want to tell the world how much I adore my new bag. A few days back, this little baby came in the mail. I was so excited for it because I saw many positive reviews on it. I am quite pleased to see that it is as it look on the website.

Nowadays, I am quite a fan/ sucker for leather products whether they are shoes or bags. In the past, I would have gone for bags that you hand along your arm or shoulder. However, I tend to have aches when I carry such bags (maybe cos of the sheer amount of items I throw into my bag), so now I have swapped over to backpacks! And my latest collection is from Ecosusi.



For this design, they had quite a few colours and I settled for a maroon colour cos it is trendy...and partially cos I have too much blue bags. Hehe. Despite its tiny size, I was very impressed with the amount of space and compartments it had. I could throw in my vanity pouch, house keys, pencil box, wallet, a book and an umbrella even. FYI, didn't even use up all the space I had.

The bag came with 2 straps so you could either use it as a sling or a backpack. For me, I was very sure I was going for a backpack and I think the design looks better as a backpack. But of cos, you readers may share a totally different aesthetic sense from me. :P


So far, this is my go-to causal backpack for days I don't need my laptop. If you are looking for a laptop bag, psss, Ecosusi also have quite a good selection of them. And male readers, don't fret cos they also have bags designed for you guys. Personally, I would classify Ecosusi designs as smart chic, with a vintage vibe. For such bags, usually the price goes a lot higher. I do feel that I did get quite a steal at their price-point. 

Also, I have to highlight the quality of the bag is superb. Ecosusi just surpass any already quite high expectations I have for them. :D You will definitely be seeing a lot of this baby plastering around my future LOTD posts. Between you and me, I hope they pick me to become the first ever Asian ambassador to try and review their collection :P

No comments:

Post a Comment