Saturday, June 19, 2021

Wishtrend: My Klairs Loot

 


Being a working mum is truly F-hard. I barely have time for myself anymore and I am speaking from someone who has lots of support from the family. Ever since my baby turned 6 months, I told myself I am going to work on myself again. I am going to exercise and continue my beauty regime. I am going to look good and feel good again. 

I am quite a fan of some of the Klairs products and I usually get them from Wishtrend. Here's my haul for this quarter and I thought I will do a review on them here as well :)



I have been putting quite a bit of focus on my eyes lately because mums don't really get enough sleep. Klairs products have always been quite compatible for my skin and this one didn't disappoint as well. Some products cause milia around my eyes. But this one doesn't and it is really light. For an eye product, the price is very reasonable too, thumbs up for this!



This is another one of my favourite. After using it, my face felt really smooth. When it comes to scrub, I do find that sugar seems to have a moisturising effect versus after forms of scrubs. The only problem is that you need to keep the bottle really dry otherwise the sugar would melt and become gooey. Most sugar products usually smell really good, but Klairs doesn't. Not sure why, but it is not a deal breaker. Am consider to use it for my body as well cos the price is still considered reasonable :P



I actually like this a little better simply because I prefer a creamier texture so you feel like you are putting something and doing some work. It is still very light and is more moisturising. If you have dark eye circles, this one seems to be more effective for people who needs help. It is more of a "to improve" and less of a "to maintain" product. And it is cheaper too by a dollar LOL! I am still using both. For better effects, you should use both. But I admit, I can be kinda of lazy sometimes so I pick the item more within my reach :P

No comments:

Post a Comment