Thursday, July 1, 2021

Unique floral frames from Papier Parterre

If you are wondering why have I been so quiet lately, it is because my laptop has been down :'( It still can't boot up and a good deal of my photos/ works are inside. And so...I sort of took a digital detox. Using the hubby's comp to write because I just can't survive without a hobby :P

Without my laptop, I did a bit of reading, baking and cleaning up the house. Also, I focus a lot on deco that can make the house more homey. We came across this flower art from Papier Parterre and found it unique and rather worthy of a shout-out!


Embarrassingly, a good deal of my time was spent on deciding on its customisation. One thing I knew was that a gorgeous piece like this should sit at a place you could see it immediately when you step into the house. Since it was for the house, we settled for a heart-symbol and decided on a phrase "Hygge Me" which encapsulates the cosy vibe we were going for and pay some tribute to the Nordic influence. 

For each piece also had a choice of 8 different type of flowers (which we used Hydrangea). We wanted something blue because my kitchen had a splash of blue as well. You could either go for a black or white rim frame. For a clean look, white frames work well but because I still felt my house lacked a bit of texture, we went for a black frame. 


Just in case you think these are real flowers, they aren't. They are hand-rolled flowers that look very real. With an entrance piece, it does give a more deliberate effort in terms of deco. I know many people who invests good money in the renovations but don't put in as much effort in the tiny touches. It is such a pity because you can see quite a bit of difference in the before and after look.

For homeowners or those who are are looking for a meaningful gift, I am presenting you with a discount quote. Yeah! You may place your order on their new website here. Quote "FORFUNK5" and you will get to enjoy 5% off and you get free tracked shipping too! Each personalised frame cost around $59-$61 (depending on whether you want text), which is rather reasonable for a customised piece of work :) We will be sharing with you more local artisan's work in future, so stay tune!

Note: Laptop is down, so posts won't be as frequent!

No comments:

Post a Comment