Sunday, July 11, 2021

Wishtrend interesting products

By now, I am pretty sure you guys know that I like my Wishtrend products. I have tried more products this time round and decided to do another sharing on 3 products as they are pretty interesting finds.



I decided to give this a try because I heard so much good things about it. It does reminds me a little of the butter pea blue and it smells divine. I am not sure about you but this colour makes me feel that this serum is magical. Haha. It is quite light on the face so I really like it a lot. 

I use it after cleansing daily. It supposedly helps to reduce fine lines and wrinkles and promotes a youthful look. Recently, someone guessed that I was 5 years younger than my actual age and couldn't believe it when I said I was a mother of 1. Guess this works? Hehe. 



Many people are shocked when I tell them I use a cake soap. Haha, I do agree that soaps are generally more drying on the skin but I moisturise myself after so it doesn't really matter at the end of the day. And, I like that soap bars are more environmentally friendly. It literally disappears after uses. Haha. 

I was curious about the clay soap so I decided to give it a go. I would think it gives a very lux vibe and foams extremely well. It is unscented (which I don't like) and I notice that it melts quite a bit and doesn't survive as well in my moist and damp toilet. Klairs has another cake soap, which I will probably give it a go the next time round. Guess I am still a hard core Klairs fan!



Personally, I like using cleansing oil to clean my face. Because I would be able to massage it in and it feels more relaxing and spa-like. Sadly, somehow my skin is never compatible with cleansing oil and this one caused a little bump to appear on my skin. 

Klairs has a gentler version in white and I was thinking maybe I will try that next time. It is such a bummer cos I really like the texture and scent of this bottle. But for beauty products, a lot of effort and money sometimes have to be spent to try and know what suits and works for your skin. Beneficiary: my bro whose skin is extremely compatible with this cleansing oil. He owes me one. Hmph. 

No comments:

Post a Comment