Saturday, July 3, 2021

Viu Premium Updates: Part 1

Pardon the lack of updates, quite embarrassingly I have joined the k-drama mums. Hahaha. Generally, I always find drama catching rather time consuming. With Covid etc., I have started to seek solace from drama watching to pass time. 

I used to catch "old shows" on Viu. But I have to say Viu Premium is pretty darn good. You can watch the latest shows online and best of all, there are no adverts. As a mum, I am still rather time strapped, so any form of time saving is still appreciated. Here's some of the shows I have catch/ catch-up so far. 


1. Birthcare Center (Drama)

A must-watch for mums. Although it is a parody, it is quite relatable. The talks about breastfeeding, relationship with the husband and going back to work are really thoughts that float through the Mum's brain. Thank god it is only 8 episodes because it sucked me in totally. Finished it in 2 days. Could have done it faster if the husband didn't remind me that I needed sleep/ rest (and that it was his laptop I was using). The day after sucks...I could barely keep my eyelids up. That's how good it is.  


2. The Return of Superman (Variety)

I only watch for Bentley only. Usually I skip pass every child just to catch him cos he is cute and Sam's parenting style is unique and worth emulating . I have watched him ever since I was pregnant, maybe that's why my baby looks quite a bit like the Asian version. Pretty pleased with it, cos that means he is cute :P



3. Running Man (Variety)

I used to catch every episode of this with the husband simply because he is a fan. To be honest, after Kang Gary left, I thought the show is kinda of less interesting. After baby came, I dropped this off my list. I am only back for Kwang Soo's last episode. Am only watching for him last time, so moving forward I probably won't be chasing. But...do catch the older episodes. They are good!

Kang Gary's kid is on Return of Superman too, pretty brainy! But nope, my son is not on that route LOL, still more of a foolish Bentley :

Note: Laptop is down, so posts won't be as frequent!

No comments:

Post a Comment