Tuesday, December 7, 2021

Crazy Rich Asians - I went to Tanglin Club

 And so I went to Tanglin Club for a Christmas dinner. A place for the wealthy and affluent and me...I squeezed a slot in as a guest. Haha. Just to shed some light, this is the membership requirement which I think I will never fulfill this lifetime. 


Quite a case of got money also no use (entrance fee is a whooping S$100K), still need to know 2 members to nominate you. Like WHAT! But it is ok, I just need to experience the rich lifestyle once and I happy already. Haha. 

Didn't even have the guts to take much photos because I was scared to be thrown out. It was a really nice and classy place - Old English Style. Actually I didn't even know how prestigious the place was - until I Googled on it...cos I wanted to bring my family there to try the food (cos the food was good) and take a photo of the Xmas tree with my son (Yes, I am not meant for the CRA life when my dreams are so, so humble LOL!)

No comments:

Post a Comment