Saturday, December 11, 2021

Trying out more new products from Klairs

I think by now all of you will know that I am a fan of Klairs and is always trying out their products so that I have a better sense of what I like/ suits me. Once again, I am happy to share with you folks my thoughts as well so that you won't have to waste money on items that may not suit you. 



I can't speak for everybody but Covid has made me a lot more conscious about hygiene and cleanliness. One of the items which is used quite heavily was the hand soap. And so I decided to give the hand soap a try. Wow, it is really good stuff. This is the first time I am using soap with a scrub micro-bits. However, it is rather drying so it works best with the moisturiser

You must be wondering why am I even putting moisturisers in the toilet. Haha, truth is I was inspired by all the hotels/ clubs' atas toilets. I noticed they always have a moisturiser by the side and it does make your hands feel softer after use. So I decided to bring the lux home. I have to say with a candle and moisturiser, my toilet has become one of my favourite places on Earth. Hehe. 



So my experience with the The Ecru Clay Soap ($14.40) hasn't been that well (you can read my review here), so I decided to give Klairs  a try. So far I am liking it - it foams well and holds its shape better. Best of all, it is also cheaper too. Guess I am a Klairs girl after all hehe. This is definitely going into my repeated-buy list!

By the way, this is recommended for people with acne on their body. I am using it even though I don't have any. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment