Saturday, December 25, 2021

Merry X'mas: Wishtrend Listicle

I am notoriously known for being hard to please when it comes to gifts. So I think my listicle for skincare products should hold some weight. Here we go~~~keeping it sweet and sharp...so only 3 sets (which I have used and strongly advocate)!

For the girls who love a surprise... Sparkle Moments Box ($36)

We received one of these ourselves and we absoulely love it, especially since we are fans of Klairs products. In the box, you will find the popular Kairs Supple Preparation Facial Toner and the Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop ($16.10). Best of all, it even comes with a Popperoni Card which I am saving it because I am too scared to spoil the moment. 

For the practical ladies... Klairs Hand Wash ($30) and Klairs Hand Cream ($30)

To keep Covid at bay, one of the recommendations is to wash your hand before eating or touching your face. We have tried out these 2 items and love how it mildly exfoliates your hand during a wash. If you have been to luxurious hotels, you would notice they would always put a hand cream at the side for your to moisturise your hands. Since you are washing your hands more now, it makes sense to give them the best and not dry them out. So gift your friends a set. It will be very handy and be used!


For the overworked mothers...Fundamental Eye Care Set ($34.30)

I use them myself and have recommended these to tired mothers. So far, I have managed to retain my "crowless-feet" eyes and I give the credit to these products. Our eyes is one of the indicators people use to determine our age. So, I always recommend mothers to take good care of their eyes (cos somehow we always overlook them). I assure you your Mummy friends will love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment