Wednesday, January 12, 2022

New Year New Hair


Sorry for starting a post with so many selfies of myself but I am really digging this look. Basically I highlighted my hair (no bleach, no cut). After much thoughts, I decide I am going to grow my hair back so that I can experiment more hairstyle since my son is not interested in pulling long hair. I am sure many of you must be thinking why I didn't opt for a bleach. I am trying to improve the quality of my hair so I didn't want my hair to go through too much chemical this time round

I really wanted was some colour. But one thing I didn't know is that my son is so dang clingy. I was even late for my appointment because he woke up earlier to make me change his diaper. So much for a day out. Despite the limited time, I am glad Toni & Guy (Mandarin Gallery) managed to squeeze some colour onto my head. 

I am not sure about you, but I am always most amused with the tools the hairdresser use. This time round I had a halo revolving around my head which reminded me a lot of a spaceship. So much for me-time, I was immediately reminded of my son's love for aliens and took a few selfies to send over to the Hubs to show him LOL!

Guess, I must really look chio cos my husband decided to take me out for a date after. I love thee Mandarin Gallery outlet for its location. It has a lot of my favourite places. Usually I would grab a drink at Providore and would dine either at Blue Label or Wild Honey! Quite a nice way to start the new year. Remember fellow Mummies, dates are a must to keep the romance alive!

No comments:

Post a Comment