Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Playful Hearts - Brand Ambassador Campaign Bronze Award Winner


I think it is a Mum Thing. Along with my many other friends which are mothers, we would submit our kid's photos for contests, ambassador campaigns etc. Generally, I would think our LO secured quite a bit of exclusive ambassadorship (blogger rendition). I would like to think it is because his mother writes well and he is cute?!?

Big secret reveal here, so actually the kiddo has an IG (account has been hacked so we have unlinked it). It started off pretty much an experimental project which is written in baby's pov and focus a lot more on a mother and child's needs. Somehow, it gotten some traction and wow we won a Bronze Award. Thanks Playful Hearts for creating a thoughtful certificate. It is his first and it is special. So here's a post to commemorate this moment <3 

To more achievements for #babyreviewer 
P.S. If you wanna buy some stuff, let us know. We have a discount code if you buy through us hehe (sorry it is tagged to my email so I can't share it just like that.)

No comments:

Post a Comment